Shark Lovers Holiday Gift List
If you have shark lovers on your gift list, here are some of our favorite items! These items are from small businesses who not only love sharks and the oceans, but are also working to spread conservation.
Hand painted and whimsical. Check out her existing pieces or have her do a custom project.
2. Bracelets from Planet Love Life
Made from line and ghost fishing gear found on beaches and in the ocean. A portion of sales from each Sharks4Kids bracelet is donated to our education and outreach programs.
Written by our founder Jillian Morris. Kids can learn about ecosystems and threats to sharks as they join Norman on his adventure.
4. Jewelry from BIG BLUE
Created by diver and ocean lover Roland St John, multiple shark and ray pieces are available.
5. FIN PIN SHOP
Items include adorable shark pins, socks, stickers and reusable straws.
6. Handmade Art from VETERAN EARTH
Handcraft wood and metal pieces featuring sharks and ocean marine life. You can also request custom pieces.
7. Clothing from RESPECT THE FIN
20% of proceeds go to our education and outreach programs. Cool clothes for a great cause!
8. Art from STONES FOR A CAUSE
Beautiful stone art displays. Select several shark designs and $10 from each sale is donated to our education and outreach programs.
9. Lemon shark print clothing from LUCKY BUG CLOTHING
Dresses, onesies & more with this beautiful print. 97% bamboo and 10% of each sale for these prints goes to our programs.
10. Clothing from PRAWNO APPAREL
Wide range of shark and ocean themed shirts, hoodies, rashguards and more.
11. Artwork from OCEAN ARTWORKS
Etched glass, resin and ceramic pieces all hand made.
12. Apparel from BORN OF WATER
Shirts, hats and more, all featuring shark and ocean designs. ( This tiger shark hat is our fav!)
13. Paintings from BRIAN BUCKLES ARTWORK
Shark and ocean themed paintings. Commissions available as well.
Written by Jeffrey C. Carrier
Artwork and photography by
Duncan Brake, Jillian Morris and
15. Jewelry from HAPPY GO LICKY
Handcrafted pieces inspired by marine life. We especially LOVE the shark pieces.
16. Artwork from RYAN SOBEL
Ocean and shark themed paintings with commissioned pieces available.
17. Shark and ray print Leggings from founder Jillian Morris.
10% of each sale goes to our education and outreach programs.
18. Books with BITE
Start the shark love early with these FIN tastic shark books for kids!
19. Donate to a shark science or conservation organization in someone's name. ( Donations to Sharks4Kids are tax deductible)
Check out her #200Sharks project or have a piece commissioned.